Borgestad Industries is always looking for talent to complement our team. We encourage you to send your resume/CV to us so we have it on file for future reference. As soon as a position becomes available, we will post the information below.
Refractory technical sales
Employer: Borgestad Fabrikker AS
Location: Borgestadbakken 2, 3712 Skien, Norway
Job title: Refractory technical sales within aluminium
- Your task will be to tend to existing customers in the Norwegian market, and to develop new customers in the international market.
- You will be fully responsible for the budget.
- You will be responsible for product sales, with support from current suppliers and partnerships, and actively promote our complete solution portfolio.
- You will contribute towards identifying and satisfying customer needs, as well as tending to customer relations in order to improve the company’s profitability.
- You will report to Borgestad’s main office in Skien, Norway, but you will operate both nationally and internationally.
- Office location Skien.
- Business travel must be expected.
- Industry knowledge and experience within ferroalloy, aluminium, foundry, and electrolysis. Knowledge of furnace operation and production is a requirement.
- Experience within the refractory field.
- Background in metallurgy.
- Very good sales and negotiation skills, also on an international scale.
- Experience in project management.
- Good understanding of business.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
For more information, please contact General Manager, Roger Kvam, on tel.: +47 950 99 632.
If you are up for the challenge: Send in your application with your CV as soon as possible, or before 1 December, 2016, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are continuously interviewing. You will not be contacted if we do not feel that you are qualified for the position.